Ladysmith Cemetery – Ladysmith, B.C.
Ladysmith Cemetery is located on Christie Road in Ladysmith, B.C.
Here is a map showing the location of Ladysmith Cemetery:
Here is a Google Street View image of the entrance to Ladysmith Cemetery:
Here are the Freemasons we know to be interred in Ladysmith Cemetery:
- BAULD, William – (1860-1957)
- Dabb. Owen William – died 1948
- DAVIDSON, David – died 1949
- Davidson, James – died 1921
- Gillespie, John – died 1910
- KERR, Archibald – (1841-1922)
- LOWE, Ira Eugene (died 1947)
- MASON, Joseph (1879-1968)
- Mercer, Hugh Richmond – died 1955
- Nimmo, Archibald McLean – died 1934
- NIMMO, James Pollock
- THOMAS, John J. – (1852-1912)
- Valentine, Richard – died 1949
- WANLESS, John L. (1875-1916)
- Watson, Joseph – died 1954
- Watson, Robert Weir – died 1920
Please note that this list may not be complete. We will add more names as we discover them with future research. We will also add pages about each of these Deceased Brethren as we do more research.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?